Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mr. Court -Arnold's Fitness Expo

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Court,

We want to wish you a great trip to Ohio for "Arnold Schwarznegger's Fitness Expo". Please take a lot of pictures for us to see! (Especially of that man who weighs almost twice as much as you!)
Stay safe...we hope you get a personal best and learn a lot while you are there!

xox L.E.S. grade 4 class

I hope you have fun challenging that guy twice your size! CM 4g

I hope you will do well at the contest and have fun! BD 4g

Be careful and take care (have fun too!) MP 4g

Have a nice power lifting contest. Bring a lot of photos for us ! DB 4g

Hello, I hope that you don't break your back lifting a weight. Have a safe trip there and back!
TJ 4g


Try your best and have a good trip! ZT 4g

Good luck and have an amazing trip! KAD 4g

I hope you do well and have lots of stories to tell when you get back! SG 4g

I hope you have fun and have many new things to tell us! SP 4g

Have fun, good luck and hope you win! JH 4g

Hope you have a nice trip and I wish you good luck. I hope you win! CP 4g

Good luck and hope you have the best time! JR 4g

Hope you have fun and that you try your best! MDH 4g

Hope you win, good luck! TD 4g

Have a nice, hope to see you soon! KB 4g

Good luck Mr. Court, please don't hurt yourself! AB 4g

Have fun and try your best! MD 4g

Thanks for coming to our class this week. Hope you have a good time in Ohio! JA 4r

I hope you don't get hurt. Thank you for coming to our class! AM 4r

Good luck Mr. Court. I hope you have fun! KY 4r

Good luck and I really hope you don't brake your back! Have fun! GC 4r

How is it there in Ohio? Is it fun? Hope you have a ball! KW 4r

Hi Mr. and Mrs. Court! Have fun and I hope you win! AS 4r

Have a good day in Ohio! I hope you kind of win it! CP4r

Good luck , I hope that you are going to win! AB 4r

Just because he weighs more doesn't mean you can't win!!! Good Luck! AMcL 4r

Good luck Mr. Court. I hope you win! HM 4r

Good luck to you both! ICP 4r



2 comments:

cbb4r said...

very nice thins to say everyone. All I got to say is just do your best mr.court and have fun.

gc4r said...

Ya true for those comments GREAT JOB 4G !!!!